Monday, January 28, 2008

An Archive Tag!

Maria @ Free to Fly has tagged me, with an Archive Meme. Here is a description of how this meme works:

......when I find a new blog that I want to visit again, I rarely have enough time to go back a read everything from the beginning (although sometimes I do!). I want to get to know that person, but it's hard to commit to reading all of the posts from the last 2 years!This meme is designed to make some of those old posts readily available to those who may be new to your blog, or even those who are regulars, just not from the start. Here are the rules:

Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you have written. But there is a catch:
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better. Readers - don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!


So, here is my list:
1) Family - Relaxing Rainy Days, 2) Friends - Unexpected Surprises!!!!,3) Something about me - The Core Of My Identity Lies In This....,4) Something I love - Moments In The Word, 5) Anything - Looking Forward!


The people I would like to tag are...
1. Susan @ Penless Writer

2. Emma @ Charming The Birds From The Trees

3. Monica @ The Homespun Heart

4. Katrice @ Monkey See, Monkey Do..

5. Kimberly @ A Planting Of The Lord
I can not wait to learn more about all of you!!!! Blessings on your day!

5 comments:

Christy said...

what a great idea~ I enjoyed reading them and learning more about you :)

Kimberly said...

You are so sweet! I will have to try to work on this! I'm so new to the world of blogging!
Thank you for thinking of me!
Love and Blessings,
Kimberly

Melissa said...

Been meaning to tell you that I appreciate the award. I'm not ignoring it...just haven't had time to post about it. Hopefully by the end of the week!

Susan said...

Hi Tiffany. Thanks for tagging me for this Archive Tag. I will be posting it on Thursday, January 31.
Susan

Kimberly said...

Just me, again! I just got a chance to read through your posts for the tag. I so enjoyed getting a quick picture of who you are! I love how you love the Lord and your family! I hear chaos in the background! I must run!
Love and Blessings,
Kimberly