Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blessings and Blog Awards



Spread the Love...Forget Not thy Friend!

This was given to me by Maria at Free to Fly

You Encourage Me to Walk in His Footsteps

Also given to me by my bloggy friend Maria. Wow! Big shoes to fill, but I truly want to encourage others in the Lord. This means a lot, Maria. -Thank you

Blogging With a Purpose

Graciously given to me by Maria. I hope I live my life purposely, and that it shows through in my writing as well. Thanks Maria. -You're the best!

Beautiful as a Butterfly!

This award was created and given by Maria. I'm so touched that you think so highly of me my friend! You are such a sweetheart!

Pleasing Aroma

This award was given to me by Kimberly at A Planting of the Lord.-Thank you so much! This touches my heart.

Arte Y Pico

This Award was given to me by Denise at ShortyBears. -Thanks Sweetie!

Premio al Esfuerzo Personal~Prize for Personal Effort

This award was given to me by Mrs. Susan at Penless Writer -Thank you. I can't tell you how much this means coming from you!

Inspiring Hope, Love and Joy Daily

This award was given to me by Sharon at Quiet Reflections -This truly is a desire of my Heart. Thank you!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great awards and all well deserved. I noticed one was the foot from Praying Karen. Karen closed down her blog several months ago. She is a young mother from New Zealand and she wrote such wonderful, God inspired posts. I miss her terribly.
Susan