Wednesday, February 17, 2010




This is the children's book I chose for this week. We are studying all about dinosaurs this month. Yes, I realize for the three, maybe four of you whom actually read my other blog-I don't have my plans up for February yet. However, both of my children are fascinated with dinosaurs right now. We're going to be learning fun facts about them all this month. This is one of the books we found at the library for our book basket. This is just a silly little story. There are no fun facts in this one, but, it is quite entertaining. It's a good bedtime story. And sometimes you need a little light-hearted silliness, even as an adult. (Smiles and Blessings!)

1 comment:

Christy said...

I LOVE this series of books. I reviewed one a few weeks ago-How Does A Dinosaur Clean His Room?

My kids love to giggle about the goofy dinosaurs after the story :)