Monday, November 15, 2010

Giving Thanks Challenge 2010 #10,11,& 12

#10. I'm so thankful that it finally feels like Fall. This is my favorite time of year. The crisp cool air, the rich colors all around. Speaking of colors, I thought I'd share my color pallet for our new house. I'm drawn to neutrals and a crisp, clean look, but I also want a sense of warmth. So, here is what we've chosen.

I took this with my phone so they're not showing up as well as I'd like them too, but I will post before and after pictures soon.

#11. I love Harvest by Yankee Candle. It's my favorite. It really makes my house smell great. I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

#12. I'm also thankful for my arrangements for my front doors. This is a little something extra that we can afford now, and it makes all the difference in the world, at least to me. I love them. It makes me so happy to be able to add little touches like this to our home. This is a close up of one of them. I hope y'all are having a wonderful week filled with all of your favorite things! ~Blessings

4 comments:

Lisa Buffaloe said...

Love the color pallet for your new house and your arrangement on your door! Shame your blog doesn't have a scratch and sniff for your candle, I bet it smells wonderful. :)

Lisa Buffaloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

You are too funny Lisa! ;) Thank you for your kind comments, and for stopping by. It's always nice to visit with you.

ALONETANU94 said...

online jobs, part time jobs, data entry jobs, copy pasting jobs, earn money online from home
www.jobzcorner.com