Wednesday, March 24, 2010



This is a tale of Mother Rabbit and Baby Rabbit as they go through their busy day, loving each activity- and each other. What a lovely description. I adore this book. I feel like I could have written it myself. It perfectly captures how I feel about being a stay at home mom. My favorite passage is Love me, love my mess. Silly ways I like to dress. My life with little ones is silly, messy, crazy, endearing and fun.

I chose this book to feature this week, because it is perfect to snuggle up and read with your own little snuggle bunny.

If you're interested in checking out other books featured this week for Won't You Read to Me Wednesday, or if you'd like to join in this weekly series, visit our hostess Sarah Denley at In The Warm Hold of Your Loving Mind.Have a wonderful and blessed week!

No comments: