Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Read to me Wednesday

Hosted by Sarah Denley.
Here are my picks of the week:



These are two books we have been enjoying here at home the past couple of weeks. The colors are vibrant, and I love the rhyme and rhythm of the text. In the Tall Tall grass is told from the viewpoint of a caterpillar, and In the Small Small Pond is told from the viewpoint of a frog. They are both great to add to your Spring or up coming Summer reading. Not only are my children enjoying the various animals and insects, but it has sparked their desire to explore outdoors. Just the other day they sought out a fuzzy black and brown caterpillar in our back yard. -I love books that you not only enjoy reading, but, inspire you to take a closer look at the world around you. It just makes learning more fun. Check these books out. I promise you won't be disappointed. ~Blessings!

No comments: