Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Handmade Valentines


Well, Valentine's Day has come and gone, but, I wanted to share the Valentine cards the children and I have been making together. We are sending them in the mail to our family. (Yes, I know they're late, but, I'll know to start earlier next year.) Both Trey and Anna Grace colored and helped cut hearts out for our cards. I'm still celebrating, and probably will be for the rest of the month. I'm just in the mood for love. Love, love, love. I put together a new play list of love songs for the rest of this month. -My little man just turned 3. I have a 3 year old. (How did that happen?) It's tough being a mom, sometimes. I want them to stay small forever. I've got a funny to share...today Hugh had off and we were trying to eat lunch and watch an episode of LOST, while the babies took a nap. Problem was, they didn't want to take a nap. At one point daddy tried to intervene, and settled them back into bed. Sissy asked, "Where's mommy?" To which he replied, "Mommy is going to take a nap too." Well, Trey could see me sitting on the couch. He stood up in his bed, looked straight at me and said, "Oh come on!!!!.... Then he jumped out of bed came in the living room and said, "You're not taking a nap!" I swear I almost fell on the floor laughing. Hugh said, "Did he really just say that? Where in the world did that come from?" Who knows. Gotta love them. They're positively precious!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Not going to fool that boy!! The Valentines are precious.
Susan

Jen said...

They are precious in what they say....Miller does this too...their Valentines are so cute.

luvmy4sons said...

What are you going to do? LOL!

Susan said...

Tiffany, I hope nothing is wrong with my blog. I can see it. I know what you mean though - a few of the blogs I visit that has happened on. It must be something with blogger. Will you try again and let me know. Thanks!!
Susan