Sunday, February 8, 2009

Baby Announcement!


I'm happy to announce the arrival of Colin Jeremy Preusser. He was born February 4, 2009, to Glen and Heidi Preusser. He is also welcomed by older siblings Kyle and Keira, as well as, extended family and lots of friends! I can tell you he is nothing short of precious! I got to snuggle him at the hospital on Friday.
What is it exactly about holding a newborn and smelling their little heads that makes you want to run home and have another one of your own. Heidi started laughing at me. She said, "Tiffany, I can see it all over your face." I just about melted into a puddle on the floor, right there. I haven't felt that strong mommy yearning in a long time. -Don't get any ideas, I'm very happy with the two I have. Besides, I can still get my fix, if Heidi ever needs a break. I'd be more than happy to babysit. hee-hee!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Nothing more precious than a new-born and the miracle of God they are!
Susan

Christy said...

I don't know Tiffany...there is something in the air!! LOL

I know of 8 women who just found out they are due in Sept LOL

luvmy4sons said...

Life...the miracle of life...and to think that our Lord allowed Himself to take on this helpless form. They have a smell, don't they? Congrautlations to your friend!