Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008 -Part II

Christmas at Paw-Paw's and Nana"s What a wonderful time we had filled with good food, family, lots of silliness and child like wonder.

Demetria and I thought it would be nice to cook a Christmas breakfast for everyone. I made a breakfast casserole and she made very yummy french toast. We sprinkled powdered sugar in the shapes of angels, stars, candy canes, and snowmen on the kid's.

Here is Kaden enjoying breakfast. He is definately a very happy "morning" person.

An angel for my sweet "Angel." She's still so sleepy here.
My Lil' Man chose a star.

Russ looks so sweet and innocent his eating breakfast.

Kyle is enjoying his yummy french toast! Um-Um-Good! -Such precious babies!


The boys building a bridge, so they can play cars together.

Time for presents! Yeah!!!! Lots of toys, lots of fun.

Paw-Paw, Kevin, Chris and Heath took the kids riding. They had a blast! Then they decided to play in the leaves, roll down the hill, and gather pebbles in the dump truck. It was a sight to see.

Our last night all together. M.C. and me all teary! We couldn't help ourselves. I miss them all so much already.OK, enough with the water works. Let's Party! Time to celebrate and stay up late!

Merry Christmas everyone-and a Happy, Happy New Year! Thanks for sharing some memories with me!


6 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I have to say part two was my favorite because of all the cute little kid shots! Precious!

Jen said...

Great family memories.....treasure them.

Pigtails & Pearls said...

Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time!

Christy said...

I lOVE the pictures!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

i'm sooooo sad!!! i miss you, i miss you , i miss you :O)

btw- can you send me the picture of k-man throwing up the leaves?? love it!

Leah said...

Looks like you had a very fun-filled Christmas! I love seeing your photos, which is why I tagged you for a photo meme today. Let me know if you play along!