Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun Little quiz!

Quiz...

You Are a Katharine!




You are a Katharine -- "I am happy and open to new things"



Katharines are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world.





How to Get Along with Me

  • * Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.

  • * Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.

  • * Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.

  • * Don't try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.

  • * Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people.

  • * Don't tell me what to do.




What I Like About Being a Katharine

  • * being optimistic and not letting life's troubles get me down

  • * being spontaneous and free-spirited

  • * being outspoken and outrageous. It's part of the fun.

  • * being generous and trying to make the world a better place

  • * having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures

  • * having such varied interests and abilities




What's Hard About Being a Katharine

  • * not having enough time to do all the things I want

  • * not completing things I start

  • * not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career

  • * having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies

  • * feeling confined when I'm in a one-to-one relationship




Katharines as Children Often

  • * are action oriented and adventuresome

  • * drum up excitement

  • * prefer being with other children to being alone

  • * finesse their way around adults

  • * dream of the freedom they'll have when they grow up




Katharines as Parents

  • * are often enthusiastic and generous

  • * want their children to be exposed to many adventures in life

  • * may be too busy with their own activities to be attentive


Take Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz at HelloQuizzy

4 comments:

Susan said...

I came out a Doris.
Susan

Kimberly said...

I am an Audrey Hepburn. :)

Ashley said...

Haha...the swap thing honestly got me pretty stressed out. I ended up spending more money than I should have, and I know one of my boxes will look pretty pathetic. But you live and learn! I'm sure your partner will love anything homemade since she is artsy. I simply didn't have the time to make anything! :o/

luvmy4sons said...

I love Katherine Hepburn. I wish I were her but I came out as a Bette. I have a very strong personality...strong self reliant and protective...blunt...sometiems pushy. It ouched a little but all the descriptions fit! I guess I am what I am! LOL!