Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hey Y'all!

I just wanted my bloggy friends to know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. We've been in Mississippi for the week. Hugh has been interviewing with hospitals down home, about coming back after his residency ~for a job. Grenada Lake Medical Center flew us (the whole family) down for the week. It was very busy, but really exciting at the same time. It was pretty much all business, but we did get to see our family for a bit. I will have to post pictures later. I need to get busy and finish unpacking and get my house back in living order. We just went grocery shopping, and the babies are napping so I have a little time to get a lot done. We'll chat later. Love Y'all! ~Blessings to all!

5 comments:

Marsha said...

Oh how happy you would be! I'll be praying for the outcome.

You are one of my blogoversary winners! Check out my blog when you can and then email me your address so I can send your prizes on to you.

Have a blessed weekend.

Anonymous said...

boo hoo, hoo! i miss you :o)

Tiffany said...

(sniff, sniff)-I miss you too man! Waaaaa!

Mary Clair Ford said...

I demand that you come back NOW!!! I miss yall sooooooo much!!!
We all enjoyed being with yall, had a blast! I hope Queenie and Trey aren't crying too much for me...I know I am for them.
I Love You all SO MUCH

Susan said...

How wonderful that you got to go along, too.
Susan