Friday, September 26, 2008

And The Winner Is.....

Sissy picked the winners this morning.

Sharon at Quiet Reflections and Ashley at The Ingram Gang.

And The Prizes Are....


Including a journal, a photo brag book, cross ornament, and mulling spices.

AND

All American Apple Cake and a Toffee Crunch Cheese Cake Ball (which makes an excellent topping for the cake.)

Mrs. Sharon was chosen first so she gets first pick. If Y'all will just send me your addresses, I will get them sent out! ~Blessings!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations to the 2 blessed winners.
Susan

Kimberly said...

Hooray! You were sweeet to do this, Tiffany! I know these ladies will feel blessed! :)
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

yum--

can i come over and eat that toffe cheesecake ball thingie w/the winner??

sharon brobst said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it!! Thank you Sissy for picking me!! :-)

Hummmm decisions, decisions....since anything cheesecake is my favorite I'll just have to choose that!

Lori said...

Tiffany,
How are you doing? I am glad to find your blog... Your family is beautiful!

Lori Moore Prather

Lori said...

I found you either one of two ways...it happened about the same time. I am "friends" with Hayley Warren on facebook and was looking at her blog. I found Laura Harris' blog through Hayley's blog. I found you through either Laura or Hayley's blog. I'd love to get your email address - I'm also facebook "friend" with Heather Duke. She's mentioned a few times that she's been trying to find you. So, what are you guys doing up there?