Thursday, December 2, 2010

She's Back

Yes indeed, I have waited and waited and finally after many many months I can announce the return of The Only Girl Here. I have to say that I thought Demetria had all but abandoned blogging. I wouldn't exactly blame her since her whole blog was some how deleted -for no apparent reason. She contacted blogger, but they couldn't give her any explanation, as to what may have happened. I really might have thought about giving up to at that point too, but, I'm so glad she didn't.

She was the one who talked me into starting a blog many moons ago. I kept saying "What?! I don't have time for all that." She insisted we do this together to keep up with our day to day with the kids. I am so glad she is persistent, because I have truly enjoyed writing and reflecting over the past several years. So, let's raise a glass and welcome her back, because without her I wouldn't be here, and if I weren't here, you wouldn't be here reading this, and besides that she's fabulous. So here's a toast to my sister, my friend, my partner in crime. I love you. You're my heart. Thanks for always having my back and for always pushing me to be better. Thank you for your honesty and your encouragement and for being the most hilarious person I know, because sometimes I just need a good laugh. (arm hair.) What more can I say except that you mean to me more than you know. I have learned so much from you and I am grateful you are my confidant and friend! OK, wipe away the tears and lets get back to blogging. (No pressure) -Love You- Tiff

1 comment:

Demetria Raper said...

awwwww.....thats SOOOOO sweet!! i love youtoo!! okay. . . i saw "armhair" and i almost FELL off the chair. seriously. love u!!