Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Very Sad News....

Bloggy friends please pray.......
My sweet friend Amanda has had a miscarriage at 20 weeks. She had a feeling something wasn't right, and called her OBGYN yesterday. She went in and they were unable to find any signs of life. She was supposed to find out if they were having a boy or girl next week at her normally scheduled appointment. She is heart broken, understandably. Heidi and I went and sat with her for a couple hours last night and just talked and prayed with her. She is blaming herself, and it's not her fault. Her doctor thinks it was a virus or birth defect that caused the baby to pass. Her husband's name is Jeff, and they have a beautiful little boy named Paul. Please pray for this sweet family. They also had a family friend that she's been lifting up in prayer every week at our Bible study that passed away the night before of kidney failure. So, they have just had a bout of sad news these last couple of days, and can use all the prayer they can get. -Thank you!

6 comments:

Susan said...

We will lift up Amanda, Jeff & Paul in prayer. Also, the other family that just had the loss.
Susan

Sandra said...

Tiffany, I'll be praying too.

Tiffany said...

Thank you Susan and Sandra! I knew I could count on Y'all! :)

Rachél said...

I am so sorry to hear this. A very close friend of mine went through the same thing in November. It was awful!

I'm praying for her.

Christy said...

That is so tragic. I will be praying.

Christy said...

That is so tragic. I will be praying.