Monday, June 29, 2009

My Technorati Registration...

Just ignore this post. I am registering with Technorati. So here's my code. 2dhizx4wna.


UPDATE: Here is a little advertisement button for Technorati.
Technorati blog   directory


If you are totally confused....well I found this site though my friend Ashley, who found it through her bloggy friend Kelly, who gave the suggestion just for fun - "If you register your blog on there - it will show you who is linking to your blog and where your blog ranks among the millions of blogs out there!" ~Y'all know I'm always up for fun, so let's join together!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Let me know how quickly yours goes...I have no idea if I'm doing it right. I registered yesterday and it still says that my claim is in progress...so let me know how yours goes!

Tiffany said...

Will do!