Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Seeds of Worship

I have to share! I am in love with Seeds Family Worship CDs right now.

There are six CDs in all.

Seeds of Faith

Seeds of Praise

Seeds of Courage

Seeds of Purpose

The Power of Encouragement

and their newest which will be out May 3rd...but you are welcome to pre-order now...

Seeds of Character


I have three, and I just ordered three more to finish our collection. I love this ministry, not only can you use it to plant the seeds of God's word in the hearts of our little ones, but, you can share God's word with others at the same time. Each Cd comes as a set of two with a perferated edge that you can tear off to give one of the CDs to a friend or neighbor. Don't you just love that?! I mean who does that? That's completely awesome! What a creative and unique way to open a door to share the gospel with others, or to encourage a friend who is trying to raise their little ones in the love of the Lord. I shared my first three copies with my friend and neighbor Katie. ~OK Katie, we so need a new picture of us together;)
The Lord knew I was going to need a friend/neighbor like Katie, because I was absolutely spoiled having Datha next door for five years, and she is such a sweetheart. We share a lot of mommy advice with each other and try to encourage and pray for one another. She blessed me with this earlier this last month as we were pulling out all our books for the Spring and Easter season. So, I wanted to share this blessing with her. My kids are loving it. We have a 30 minute drive to school evry morning and this is a perfect way to start our day. I love to hear them sing, but, more than that they are learning scripture. It's a beautiful thing! I wanted to leave you with a song from my favorite album so far The Power of Encourgement.



If I can't seem to get it to play here in this post -it will be in a seperate post...
Be Blessed!

7 comments:

Rachél said...

Very cool! I especially love scripture set to music. It cements it in my heart and mind like nothing else does!

Tiffany said...

That's how I feel Rachel! I feel like I'm benifitting from it just as much as my children are. It helps me meditate on the word. I love praise and worship music, but, I thought this is something different and unique that I just had to share in case anyone else is looking for something new and different to try with their little ones. :)

I'm Kate... said...

sister girl, I love the CDs!!! :) They are great!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I love you sister.

xoxoxo
katie

Tiffany said...

Aww Katie -Thank you! You are such a ray of sunshine! :) I'm so glad you are enjoying them. ((Hugs))

Unknown said...

Glorious Live design philosophy is based on versatility and glamour with a clear focus

on creating outfits to make each woman feel beautiful in whatever she wears. We also

provide custom made design as per your requirement.
GloriousLive.Net

TUTSOFT-INFO said...

All is interesting!!! Thank!!!
PT Portrait

Unknown said...

in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Yahya kaptan evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Gölcük evden eve nakliyat
Çayırova evden eve nakliyat
Pendik evden eve nakliyat
Tuzla evden eve nakliyat
Bağdat caddesi evden eve nakliyat
thank you very much for